Jul 15, 2014

Jessica Simpson Posts Sexy Swimsuit Snap During Honeymoon

The newlywed rocks the sun lounger as she flaunts her toned post-wedding bod...

Jessica Simpson rocked a smokin' one piece on Instagram today, just days after marrying Eric Johnson in a lavish ceremony.

Captioning the snap "Jessica Johnson", the newlywed hinted at changing her infamous name to that of her new hubby.


The pop star and the former NFL player are clearly over the moon, as Simpson gushed to People magazine, "It's an overwhelming feeling to finally be his wife."

"It was amazing to feel the love of everybody and to be able to have our babies and watch us say 'I do.' It's a moment you can't describe."

"Everybody thought I was going to wear a dress that completely showed off my new bod," the Texan explained, "but I can't help but want a princess dress! I'm a Southern girl at heart. I like everything big!"



Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts