Oct 13, 2014

Taylor Swift gets flustered over Kiwi teacher on The Graham Norton Show


A New Zealander caught Taylor Swift's eye when he appeared on The Graham Norton Show.

Ben Wombwell participated in the red chair segment, where audience members tell a humorous story.

Norton starts by making jibes about Mr Wombwell's accent, and the fact that he was living in UK.

"Is there anyone in New Zealand, deserted, they're all here," Norton says.

After revealing he is a primary school teacher, Swift asked: "Where is he? Where can we find him?"

The audience begins hooting and cheering, and Swift quickly says: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry".

Norton tells her to "slow down" and to take deep breaths.

Swift responds: "I've got it in check. I'm good now. I'm fine."

Wombwell then begins telling his tale about a funny incident on school trip.

Norton allowed him to walk from the red chair, a sign that he was happy with the story.

Also on the show, John Cleese asks Swift whether her cat had been in an accident after Norton displayed a picture of it.

"Is that a proper cat? Is it damaged irrevocably? It's the weirdest cat I've ever seen in my life," Cleese asks a less-than-impressed Swift.

Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts