Sep 24, 2014

Sofia Vergara says she seduced boyfriend Joe Manganiello ... with her smell


Sofia Vergara is on cloud nine. Her hit show “Modern Family” premieres for its 6th season on Wednesday, she just released a new fragrance and she has a hot new man.

The Colombian bombshell, who stopped by Good Morning America Monday to promote the show, said she worked really hard to get the perfect combination of scents for her perfume.

“It took me like a year of testing, trying things, annoying (‘Modern Family’ co-star) Ed O’Neill because I would show up on set and go near him without him knowing to see if he liked it or not,” Vergara said. “He would tell me, ‘Mmm, you smell delicious today.’ I did it with every man I knew because I wanted men to like it, too!”

And she used the same tactic to seduce hottie Joe Manganiello, her boyfriend of several months.

“He smelled me and he couldn’t help himself,” Vergara joked. “That’s all you need if you want Joe!”

Realizing what she said, the actress then said, “Oh, my God! I’m not going to sell anything now!”

Talking about “Modern Family,” which just won its fifth straight Emmy for Best Comedy, Vergara said she has realized how lucky she is to be involved with such a successful series.

“It’s been such an amazing trip to be part of a show like ‘Modern Family,’” she said. “Every year is a surprise … it’s such a gift. Every year we come back as actors waiting to see what the creators and what the writers are going to have, and they keep surprising.”

She continued: “We’ve shot already six episodes of the new season. We started two months ago. There’s been a lot of crazy things for Gloria.”

Vergara’s rise to stardom has grown hand-in-hand with the show’s success over the years.

“I got recognized in the streets (after the first episode). The other actors were already in things in American television,” she said. “For me, it was a surprise! After the first episode, everywhere I went, they were like, ‘Oh, you’re Gloria from ‘Modern Family.’ I was in shock. It was immediate.”

But it wasn’t until she started having “a very fat bank account” that she realized she had made it in Hollywood, Vergara said.

“And with ‘Modern Family’ it happened very fast!” she joked.

Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts