Oct 7, 2014

Model Coco Rocha expecting first child with husband James Conran

Model Coco Rocha has announced she’s expecting her first child with her husband James Conran. She made the announcement via a video she posted to Instagram.


“@JamesEdwardConran and I are absolutely thrilled to announce that after 4 years of marriage we are expanding our family and expecting our first child spring of 2015! - James & Coco,” she wrote.

In the video, she almost mimics being a doll in a music box as the camera spins around and reveals her small baby bump.



Both the model, 24, and her husband are Jehovah's Witnesses and will raise their baby that way as well. She has spoken out about her religion in the past, saying she has stayed true to it during the entirety of her career.

She told Dujour, “In the beginning, the clients would say, ‘This is too much,’ but over time, the ones I liked kept working with me. They’d say, ‘It’s not too much. Coco can still be Coco. She still gives 100 percent when she’s on a photo shoot.’"

She added, “It’s just my boobs aren’t out. And I don’t have a cigarette in my hand, and I’m not making out with a guy. And it’s all fine if you want to do that. I don’t judge. My besties do Victoria’s Secret. I just don’t do it.”

Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts