Oct 6, 2014

Caroline Manzo: Blown Away By Teresa Giudice Prison Sentence, Praying For Her Kids

Teresa and Joe Giudice's former Real Housewives co-star Caroline Manzo is speaking out about their prison sentences, deeming them shocking and tragic.


Following Sunday's episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey and Manzo'd With Children Season 1 Episode 1, Caroline went on Watch What Happens Live.

“I’m blown away. I’m blown away by the whole thing,” Manzo told Andy Cohen of Teresa Giudice's 15-month sentence and Joe's 41-month punishment.

“It’s so much bigger than the [Real] Housewives, it’s so much bigger than Bravo, it’s just life-changing for these people and their children," she added.

“The only think I can think of is their kids - God bless those kids - you know, it is what it is, and it happened and I can’t wrap my head around it, it’s a lot.”

They may be shocked and devastated by their impending trips to the big house, but the Giudices have no choice but to do time after their fraud convictions.

Like Caroline, they claim they are mostly concerned for their children, though that didn't stop the wannabe white collar crooks from acting feloniously.

Just saying. Efforts to martyr yourself now aren't likely to win much sympathy, Teresa. Caroline seems to agree, saying they brought this upon themselves:

“You can’t blame anything, you can’t blame Bravo. Things that happen in your life, you cannot blame anything for things to happen in your life, you know what I mean?"


That said, she hopes people will treat them with respect, for the kids' sake, even if you think they deserve every day behind bars that they got and more.

“To me, it’s just something that I hope that people, for the sake of the children, keep your opinions to yourself on social media and stuff like that," she says.

The Giudices may be quasi-celebs, but "just understand, this is tragic, this is sad and I ... I can’t judge them and I won’t judge them. I don’t know what happened.”

Asked about a clip from the show, years ago, in which people predicted the couple was heaed for possible incarceration and divorce, Manzo replied:

“I am going to keep that to myself. Today’s not the day for that, this week’s not the week for that, I would be an awful person to speculate what is going on."

”This is not a time to laugh, this is not a time to say, ‘I told you so’ … this is bad, this is not funny. All is know is, what is saw go down this week is sad.”

Well said and certainly agreed. For more Caroline and Teresa, you can watch Manzo'd With Children and watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey online.

The mother of Gia Giudice and three other daughters, Teresa Giudice will also appear on Watch What Happens Live this evening herself, so stay tuned.


And now for the classic. Teresa's face is priceless as she famously flips the table. Bravo. Bravo.

Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts