May 28, 2015

Bikini'd Jessica Alba Is The Picture Of Summer In Shape Magazine


Jessica Alba looks like the picture of summer in Shape magazine's latest issue.

The Honest Company founder and actress appears on the June 2015 cover of Shape, and in an array of bright swimsuits for the editorial. Alba, 34, admitted that "working out sucks," but she manages to stay motivated by taking classes surrounded by other people.


“I attribute my athletic body to the martial arts, gymnastics, dance and strength training I did while filming 'Dark Angel,'" she said of her action-packed TV series, which ran from 2000 to 2002. "That’s made me strong and really set the bar.”

Alba said that becoming a mother changed her self-image for the better.

“I wasn’t truly confident about my body until I had my daughters, Honor, 7, and Haven, 3," she said. "I felt more comfortable in my own skin after they were born. Plus, if I want them to be happy with their bodies, I need to walk the walk.”




Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts