Oct 9, 2014

What does Jennifer Lawrence want in a boyfriend? Just a farting couch potato


Hunger Games actress Jennifer Lawrence has revealed some preferences for the man in her life. Among them, she would rather you were boring and had an affinity for bad reality television.

In an interview with Vanity Fair this month, the Oscar winner tackles a number of topics, including those leaked nude photographs. But she also describes some of the things that would make an ideal mate.

“I would just rather have somebody that has the same taste in reality TV,” explained Lawrence “Shark Tank. Wait, oh, Dance Moms — that is a good one! O.K., maybe my favorite is Dance Moms, but I do love my Real Housewives. But there’s also – there’s Doomsday Preppers. Hoarders is O.K. I find it gets a little boring after a while, but it’s great … Basically, what I’m saying is all I need in a relationship is somebody to watch TV with me.”

According to Lawrence, it wouldn’t be so bad if you were boring as well.

“Isn’t boring so much better than passion?” said the actress. “[I'm looking for someone who,] you know, isn’t afraid to fart in front of me [rather] than to have big, passionate love. I’d rather have just a peaceful time. [Those relationships] are deeper because you can be your true self with somebody, and somebody can be their true self with you.”

However, you can’t be someone who likes to argue and if you happen to look and sound like Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Larry David or director Woody Allen, then all the better for you to make a connection with the American Hustle actress.

“I’m in love with [Larry David], and I have been for a really long time,” she says. “I worship Woody Allen, but I don’t feel it below the belt the way I do for Larry David.”

So take note all you gassy couch potatoes: this could be your chance with Jennifer Lawrence.

Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts