Sep 10, 2014

Sara Gilbert announces she's pregnant on 'The Talk'


LOS ANGELES, Sept. 10 (UPI) -- Sara Gilbert and her wife, Linda Perry, are expecting their first child together.

Gilbert shared the news on Monday's episode of The Talk, telling co-hosts Julie Chen, Sharon Osbourne, Aisha Tyler and Sheryl Underwood she wouldn't be facing her fear of a cinderblock being broken on her stomach during the "Face Your Fear" week.


"Before we go I just want to say I'm actually not going to do the dare," she said. "I was scared to do it and I really believe in facing your fears," she continued, "but I actually can't do the dare because I'm pregnant."

Gilbert, 39, and Perry, 49, wed in March after three years of dating. The Talk co-host announced her engagement to Perry in April 2013.

Gilbert is already mother to two children, a son, Levi Hank born in 2004, and a daughter, Sawyer born in 2007, from her relationship with TV producer Allison Adler.

Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts