Sep 9, 2014

Jennifer Lopez needs some alone time


Jennifer Lopez has admitted she needs to be on her own right now, so that she can get to know herself again.

The Jenny From The Block singer spoke to US programme The Meredith Vieira Show about her relationship status, which has been under scrutiny since her split from dancer Casper Smart.

She said: "I'm just being on my own. I feel like I need that right now. I've been in relationships kind of back-to-back my whole life and I just needed time."

J-Lo added: "I need time to just chill and just know me and enjoy my kids and actually make time for other friends instead of just the relationship thing.

"All of a sudden, all the relationships in your life and everything starts working when you take care of yourself."

Jennifer has been married three times, to Ojani Noa, Cris Judd, and most recently Marc Anthony, who is the father of her twins.

Asked whether she ever had any unsexy moments, J-Lo was quick to point out: "Nobody's perfect all the time and certainly not me. I wake up and I think to myself, 'Oh my God. Put it together Lopez. Let's go!'."

Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts