Sep 11, 2014

Hilary Duff Shoots Down Aaron Carter in Brutal Fashion!

If you haven't heard, Aaron Carter is still in love with Hilary Duff. And who could blame him?

They dated when he was like 13 and then he dumped her for Lindsay Lohan, which is the biggest mistake since...well, there's actually never been a bigger mistake than that.


Now Carter's just some forgotten, washed-up pop star. Granted, Duff is also a washed-up pop star but she's hot, so people still care about her.

Anyway, for months now, Carter's tweets have mainly consisted of sad, desperate attempts to get Hilary to give him a second chance. Being a sane human being with a full understanding of how hot she is, she's managed to ignore him.

At least she had until someone forced her to comment on the situation in a press conference yesterday:

"I was not expecting this question," said Hilary. "He does [keep professing his love], I keep seeing that, that he keeps doing that. I don’t know how I feel."

"I mean, that was so long ago, and obviously I’m still married, and I have a baby and we kind of just ... don't know each other. ... You said [it's weird], not me!"

Okay, so we think she actually let him down pretty easy, but believe it or not, folks all over the Interwebs think Hilary was unnecessarily harsh.

Have we mentioned how hot she is?! Carter should be happy he lives in a world with fake Hilary Duff nude photos and leave it at that.

Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts