Apr 5, 2017

Suge Knight’s says his ex-wife and Former Death Row security Killed Tupac Shakur



YesteSuge Knight’s says his ex-wife and Former Death Row security Killed Tupac Shakurrday (April 4), The Daily Mail set the conspiracy theorist world ablaze when they published a detailed report claiming Suge Knight‘s lawyer, Thaddeus Culpepper, submitted an official affidavit claiming Knight’s chief of security, Reggie Wright Jr. and his ex-wife were responsible for the death of Tupac Shakur. The report also claimed Suge believed he was actually the intended target of that deadly shooting.

Now, Culpepper has stepped forth to vehemently deny the claims, invoking President Trump’s unofficial catchphrase while doing so. He offered up his denial in a statement to The Wrap. “Very recently, a press release was issued stating that Attorney Thaddeus J. Culpepper wrote and signed an affidavit regarding the assassination of Tupac Shakur,” reads Culpepper’s statement.

“The writers of the press release also state that the alleged affidavit contains statements from Suge Knight. The press release cites no author. As counsel for Mr. Knight, my duty is to assist him in proving his innocence in his present cases,” continues Culpepper. “I have never made any official statement regarding Tupac Shakur, nor have I made any statements on my client’s behalf regarding Mr. Shakur, written or otherwise. Articles relying on this unattributed press release are without merit. [T]hat affidavit is fake news.”
Suge’s son also shot down The Daily Mail‘s report, using his Instagram to do so. “This is terrible publicity stunt and these are the same ones that want to keep my father locked up,” wrote Knight. “Tryna Profit Off My Dads life is sick and he deserves his rights and freedom! They never mentioned him getting shot back then now they say this?”






Up until recently, Suge had been conspicuously quiet regarding ‘Pac’s untimely death and any details surrounding it, but apparently he believes the newly released documentary Tupac Assassination: Battle For Compton contains at least a few “salient points” regarding the unsolved case. Suge still believes he was the intended target of that tragic shooting, and former LAPD Detective Russell Poole, who died back in August 2015, pretty much shared Suge’s opinion on the matter.

“Suge wasn’t divorced yet and if he died in that hit, she’d [Sharitha Knight] get most of everything,” Poole said some time before his death. “So she went to Wright Jr., who was in charge of Death Row, and ran it while Suge was in prison.”

With Culpepper’s decisive denunciation of The Daily Mail‘s report, we’re still as far away from knowing the true story of what happened that fateful night in Vegas.










Related Posts