Mar 28, 2017

Bernice Burgos Clears Up Rumors She’s Breaking Up T.I. and Tiny’s Marriage


Bernice Burgos is fed up with Tiny. The model responded to rumors of her breaking up T.I.‘s marriage after Tiny referred to her as a “pass around bitch” on Instagram.

“That home had BEEN broken,” Burgos wrote in the comments of the post. “And I’ve NEVER dealt with a married man in my life… Technically when a person files for divorce it’s saying they’re moving on with their lives & their marriage has failed… NEVER have I ever been passed around.”

Burgos also touched on her relationship with T.I. in a series of videos posted online. While Burgos claimed that she and T.I. are just friends, she seemed to insinuate that they had sex.






“This is 2017,” she said. “Ain’t nobody gonna be waiting for pussy and waiting to fuck just because I’m getting separated. That’s not true. Ain’t nobody breaking no happy home. Ain’t no none of that. That’s none of my business. I’m there for him. He’s a boss, and I’m a boss.”

Burgos capped off her videos by declaring that she would never be a side chick. It is unclear when her relationship with T.I. started, but by her standards, it had to have been after Tiny filed for divorce. Tiny’s frustration with Burgos may come from her desire to reconcile with T.I.

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts