May 21, 2015

Jennifer Lopez Wears A Cutout Swimsuit For Us Weekly's 'Best Bodies' Issue

Jennifer Lopez has landed on the cover of Us Weekly's "Best Bodies" issue.

Lopez looks gorgeous in a black cutout swimsuit on the cover of the special issue, on newsstands now. She posed in other sizzling ensembles for the summery shoot and spoke about body image in a behind-the-scenes video.

"I embrace who I am," the 45-year-old superstar said. "I feel sexy, I feel youthful, I feel pretty sometimes, sometimes I feel not pretty, you know what I mean? I think a healthy body image comes from being the best you, not competing with anybody else. You know, I'm not a 6-foot tall model ... I'm not a size 2. I think it's about focusing on yourself and just trying to be the best you."




Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts