Sep 9, 2014

Taylor Swift has not dated since Harry Styles split


Taylor Swift says she's not been on another date since she split from One Direction's Harry Styles.

The Trouble singer has been involved in numerous high-profile relationships since breaking into the pop industry, including romances with Joe Jonas, John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Speaking to Rolling Stone magazine, she explained: "[I] have not gone on a date. People are going to feel sorry for me when you write that. But it's true."

Taylor says that one reason why she has consciously avoided dating was because she felt that she was making too many headlines for that reason.

She explained: "I'm just not comfortable providing that kind of entertainment anymore. I don't like seeing slide shows of guys I've apparently dated.

Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift 'don't talk' about Justin Bieber

"I don't like giving comedians the opportunity to make jokes about me at awards shows. I don't like it when headlines read 'Careful, Bro, She'll Write a Song About You,' because it trivializes my work."

The Love Story hitmaker added: "And most of all, I don't like how all these factors add up to build the pressure so high in a new relationship that it gets snuffed out before it even has a chance to start."

Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts