Sep 9, 2014

Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Her Fantastic Figure In Leather Mini Dress

It's hard to believe that she's in her forties

Proving that some things really do get better with age, Jennifer Lopez looked stunning in a tight black leather dress, proving that you can still be fit, fresh and fabulous at 45.

With her brunette tresses pulled up into a high ponytail and wearing minimal makeup, the 'On The Floor' singer dazzled as she set about filming her latest music video in New York.


She's still got it! J Lo showed off her killer figure in a tight black dress (Splash News)

And showing off her toned pins and accessorising with strappy black heels and small gold hooped earrings, the mother of two looked half her age.

And the secret behind J Lo's killer body could be revealed in her new book, True Love, which documents a year in her life.


Looking fierce and fabulous in her forties J Lo proves that age is just a number (Splash News)

On Thursday, the star spoke with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb on Today, about the autobiographical tale, which will hit bookshelves on November 4.

“I went on my first world tour a couple of years ago. I also was going through a divorce at that time. So I was going to go out on my own with the two kids for the first time, my first world tour, it was like a big thing,” Jennifer explained.



Could the secret to J Lo's amazing body be in her new book? (Splash News)

“I decided to do a diary of the year I went on tour and that's all that it was supposed to be, a lot of pictures of the tour, and how I put the tour together, and all this kind of stuff.

“As I realised I was putting the tour together, all my songs and all the things about my life were so reflected and so intertwined that it became more.

Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Bootyful Assets In 'Booty' Video Teaser (WATCH)

“It became more than just a diary of that year. It became more of what that year was like and how transformational it was at that moment because of the low I was going through, at the same time going through this tremendous high of meeting my fans all over the world for the first time. So it turned out to be more of a life lessons book than I expected.”

Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Add on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts